Orange Bird of Paradise
One large bird of paradise plant, 4-5 years old. Great for indoors or outdoors.
🛠 MAINTENANCE: Low/medium
💦 WATER: Regular, every week
☀️ LIGHT: Plenty of bright but indirect light
🌱 SOIL: Regular potting soil
📦 FREE SHIPPING
🦩This tropical Orange Bird of Paradise, boasts enormous leaves with upright stems and exotic flowers.
🌤Your plant will need about six full hours of sun a day, so be mindful of where you will plan on placing it.
🦚Birds of Paradise enjoy moist (but not soggy) soil, and being allowed to dry out slightly between waterings.
🚰 Try not to let the soil dry completely through the pot, but also avoid overwatering.
🦠 Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
😁 Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
🤧Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
Bird of Paradise has been considered to be the queen of the indoor plant world. This tropical-looking plant produces a large white flower in the shape of a bird, giving your home a rich tropical flair. Its banana-shaped leave tends to adapt to a wide spectrum of light conditions helping it flourish in many different conditions.
• Plants shipped online are in complete darkness for several days, once received place in a low light area for 2-3 days before transitioning to bright light.
• Repotting / Fertilizing, once received Wait 8 weeks before repotting or fertilizing, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
• Water, allow the top 1-2 inch of Soil to dry out, may take 7-12 days, water slowly to allow the soil moist evenly.
• Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
• Light, if is bright enough to read is bright enough for plants, if outdoors place in indirect sun light under Shade.
🤮Please be aware that if your pet is a plant chewer this plant can be toxic.